LI 10 Acupuncture Point - Shou San Li - Large Intestine Meridian
- Chinese Name Shou San Li
English Name Arm Three Li
Location: 2 cun below LI 11 on the LI 5 to LI 11 line.
- Actions & Effects:
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Shoulder, elbow & wrist pain issues, general achiness in these areas.
- Paralysis in the upper limbs.
- Less dispersive & more tonifying than other LI points.
- Epigastric & abdominal pain, ulcers, vomiting.
Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Abdominal issues, any digestive issues, pain in the arm/shoulder/neck, builds energy level.
Large Intestine Meridian Points (20):
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. For a complete list of valuable resources, see our Acupuncture Theory Resources section. The most recommended texts are listed within the right side bar.
Listed in our conditions treated section under »